In this tutorial, we learn how to clear your Xbox 360's hard drive cache. First, go to the system settings on your "my xbox" tab. Next, go to memory, then hit "y" for device options. Now, enter these buttons "x,x,lb,rb,x,x" with your remote to clear the cache. Now, hit yes when the new window pops up on your screen. After this, your cache will be cleared and you can now install any updates your games have to offer. This is a great way to clear out your cache in just a couple of minutes, and avoid a slow running and outdated game.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades