This video tutorial from KaBoom215 presents how to use Xbox 360 Internet browser with NXE update.First you need to turn on your computer and make sure you have Windows Media Center on your Xbox 360 and your computer (preferably using Windows Vista operating system).From your computer, open Internet browser, search for mce browser, choose search result that says Anthony Park Software.Download MCE Browser from this site.Back to your Xbox 360 console connected to your computer, open Windows Media Center application.The application will automatically search for connected computers. The whole process will take about 4 minutes.Once Windows Media Center starts up, select Online Media option. Select Program Library subcategory. In the newly opened window, click on Media Center Browser. Here you can press Home page if it's set or type in any URL address.Then click Browse to URL. Web page will open. You can navigate web pages using controls from top menu.You can also use Xbox 360 gamepad or keyboard for browsing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades