In this Video Games video tutorial you will learn how to access your Xbox 360 hard drive. You need four tools for this. They are an exacto knife, T6 torque wrench, T10 torque wrench and a small fly head screwdriver. With the exacto knife cut a hole in the sticker as shown in the video so that you have access to the screw underneath it. Remove the 4 screws with the T6. Pull out the back, with the screwdriver pop up the two clips on top and remove the back. Now remove the 4 screws with the T10. Go ahead and remove the shield. Now pry open the hard disk holder as shown in the video, it is held together with a tape. You can then slide the hard drive out. You now have full access to your hard drive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades