In this Video Games video tutorial you will learn how to apply a wireless Internet connection to your Xbox 360. This can be done by what is called the ISC or internet shared connection. For this, plug in your Ethernet cord in to the Xbox and plug in the other end in to your computer. For the internet to work on Xbox, your computer must have Wi-Fi. Then on your computer go to control panel and then to network connections. Right click on 'wireless network connection' and select 'properties'. Then go to 'advanced', check the 2 boxes under internet connection sharing and click OK. That's it. You are done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades