Steal too many sweet rolls in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim? Or did you *gasp!* kill a lowly beggar? No worry, because today we'll show you how to break out of jail!
Person of YouTube AshleyJones96 has a neat little tutorial of how to break out of jail from Solitude, the capital of Skyrim. As it turns out, there's a bit in the wall that's on the verge of collapse. A slight push will knock the wall down, allowing you to run away to safety. Just know that if you want your stuff back, you'll have to go back into the dungeon and steal it back. And as far as I know, the dungeon in Solitude is the only one with a false wall.
A successful jailbreak will earn you the achievement 'Wanted', and net you 10G on Xbox 360, or a bronze trophy on PlayStation 3.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades