Madman McClinton demonstrates how to browse the internet on an Xbox 360 using the MCE browser. First, download the MCE browser by doing a Google search and clicking on the first link. Next, install the MCE browser on your system. Then, connect your Windows Media Center to your Xbox. Then, go to your Xbox and open up the Windows Media Center. Select the program library function from the online media option. Next, choose the MCE browser from the available choices. Enter your desired URL into the URL field. The webpage will now load onto your Xbox and you can browse the internet as wanted.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades