CIA360MODS teaches you how to change the LED colors on your XBox 360 power brick. You need pliers, tweezers, a screwdriver, a soldering iron and smds. Unscrew the screws from the power brick and then take out the fan from inside. Follow the schematics and use the tweezer to grab the smd. Solder your new smd where the old one was. If you remove the green one, you can add a blue one instead and only that color will change in the power brick. Remember to be careful when doing soldering and keep the appliance plugged off.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades