This video tutorial is in the Video Games category in which Tina Wood will show you how to find and change themes on your Xbox 360 (Xbox 101). Head over to game marketplace, select explore game content, and then choose "themes and gamer pictures". Here you find "halo 3 ODST" and download it. Once it is downloaded, you can choose "change theme" right then and there to redecorate your dash board. You will find one image on my Xbox, one on the game library, one for the video, music and picture library, and one for system settings. When you want another change, head to my Xbox and select your profile. Then select change theme and you will find all your available themes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades