In this video, we learn how to change your Gamertag on an Xbox 360 (Xbox 101). On the console, go to the 'my Xbox' channel, and then highlight your gamer card. Then, press 'a' and edit profile. Go to gamer tag, then press continue and change your gamer tag. If it's already taken, you will have to change it to something else. You will have to pay 800 points to do this, so make sure you think about it before you do it so you don't end up paying more and more to change it. This will change your gamer tag, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades