Zonealarm not working out? Is it slowing down your computer? Forget those programs and have a home made DIY lag/standby switch!
Okay, when it comes right down to it, all you need is a 1$ switch and an Ethernet Cable. I assume you have a knife to splice the wires. Then just follow the video on hooking up the switch. I just HIGHLY recommend the other stuff.
Also you don't have to make a large hole like. You could just make a small one about the size of the wire, cut the whole wire in half and slide it though, it looks way better that way and not as ugly, but that would take way more time splicing every wire back together but I think it's worth it.
It's not that hard, it only takes a few minutes.
Only use it if the other team is standbying.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades