In Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2, there's a glitch that you can take advantage of when you have both a javelin and a grenade in your hands. Modern Warfare 2 is pretty much the game of the moment, of the year, of the decade, so exploit this glitch while you still can! Fair warning, though: doing this glitch could get you banned by the powers that be at XBox Live.
You can do this glitch with any launcher and works with no ammo.
For PC and PS3 users, have the javelin (or other launcher) in your hands. Hold down grenade button (Semtex or throwing knife). While still holding grenade, hit your switch weapons button. Now your launcher should be back in your hands and you can let go of the grenade button. You are ready to explode, you can knife, sprint, and jump, but anything else you do cancels it and the process has to be repeated.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades