In this tutorial, we learn how to clear out your cache on the Xbox 360. To start, you will go to your Xbox and open up the settings. Then, go to system settings and then go to memory. From here, it will tell you how much memory you have left, then click on the top button. It will then perform maintenance and clear our your cache! This is all you have to do to clear out the cache from your Xbox 360. This will help it run faster and also clear out your information so it doesn't save anything that's old and you don't need.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades