In this how-to video, you will learn how to connect a USB hard drive to your Xbox 360. This will be useful if you want storage for additional media and do not have enough space for it. First, turn on your system and then go to disk management and delete the partition. Back up any data before doing this. Next, create a new partition on the drive. Set it to FAT32 and enter a name for the label. Your USB drive will now be used on your Xbox 360. This video shows how easy it is to connect a USB hard drive to your console for more media.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades