In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to connect an Xbox360 with wireless internet. Begin by connecting your computer to a wireless network. Click on the Start menu and select Control Panel. Go to Network and Internet, and select Network and Sharing Center. Under Tasks, click on Manage network connections and select your wireless connection. Right-click on the connection and select Properties. Go to the Sharing tab and check both the sharing options. Now click OK. This video will benefit those viewers who have an Xbox360 and would like to learn how to connect it with wireless internet to be able to play online.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades