This is a tutorial to get XBox live without paying $100 for the router. You need an Ethernet cable and a laptop or computer with a wireless internet connection. To begin, go to the start menu and click on control panel. Change the control panel view to classic view. Then click on network connections and go to your wireless connection under the heading 'LAN or High Speed Internet'. Right click on the wireless connection icon and select properties. In the properties window, go on to the advanced tab and make sure that both the check boxes that appear are selected. (If not, then click on the box to check it.) Click OK. Finally, connect an Ethernet cable to the computer and the XBox 360 and you should get XBox live on your XBox 360.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades