The future is now, which means you can do crazy things like connect to the world wide web through your Xbox 360 and PS3. Cool, right? Definitely. But before you start surfing the Internet you'll need to adjust the settings on both your computer and gaming console. This instructional video tutorial demonstrates the process and offers helpful user tips in setting up an Internet connection on your video game system using Microsoft Windows XP.
1. open network connections by right clicking on your wireless icon in the tray or clicking on start, then connect to show all connections.
2. Highlight both your ethernet and wireless connections. Right click and choose bridge connections.
4. Open command prompt and type in "netsh bridge show adapter" with out the quotes. Find which number your wireless connection has in front of it and type "netsh bridge set adapter (what ever your number is) enable.
5. Connect an ethernet cable to your computer and your system of choice and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades