First of all what you need to do is open up your network connections. Then you need to highlight your wireless connection and your local area connection. After doing this you need to bridge both of the connections by right clicking on either connection and choosing the option of bridging them. Then all you have to do is connect the Ethernet cord to your Xbox and to your laptop and you should be connected once your turn your Xbox back on. By following the steps shown in this video you'll be able to connect your Xbox to XBox Live using your laptop!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades