In this tutorial, we learn how to connect to Xbox Live on a PC w/o a wireless adapter. First, go to the start menu, then go to the control panel. From here, go to the network and internet sharing center and then manage the network connections. After this, highlight your local area connection and right click. Then, click "bridge connection" from the drop down menu. Next, you will be able to connect your Xbox to your internet. If this doesn't work, then you will just need to check your internet connection and connect via a new connection. From here, you will be able to go on the internet!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades