This video will show you how to connect to XBox Live through a laptop or PC's Wi-Fi. Connect your XBox Ethernet cable and the other end of the cable you connect it to the Ethernet port of your laptop. On Vista and XP, open control panel and go to Network Connections. Right click on any one of the 'LAN or High-Speed Internet' icons and select 'Bridge Connections'. After a little while bridge connection will be enabled. Close the window and go to your Xbox. Ensure all connections are in place, power on your Xbox and you can play games on your TV with Xbox.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades