In this tutorial, we learn how to connect to XBox live through WiFi on a laptop. First, you will need to connect the ethernet cable from your laptop onto your game console. After this, go into your start menu on your computer, then go to network connections through the control panel. Go to the wireless internet connection and then click on your internet. Now, go to advanced and click on the button that allows other devices to connect to your internet connection. When you are finished, you will be able to connect to the internet and play XBox live from your home internet in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades