In this tutorial, we learn how to connect to Xbox Live using a laptop with Windows Vista. First, connect the Ethernet cable to your computer and to the back of the game console. Next, Click on the start menu, then go to the control panel and view network connections. Next, click on manage network connections. After this, click on your local connection and hold down control until you see your wireless internet. After this, right click on your connection and then go to bridge connections. Next, wait for a few minutes and then you should be able to run your Xbox in just minutes. Turn your firewall off if you are prevent from accessing this.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades