If you want to connect your XBOX to your ISP's Wi-Fi network, there is a simple way to do it. As shown in this video, the first step is to configure your laptop/PC to allow internet connection sharing. The XBOX already has an Ethernet cable bundled with it and so connecting it to your PC is easy. The next step is to properly configure the NAT settings on your PC. These may later affect certain XBOX live features. Finally, test your XBOX live connection using the inbuilt test on your gaming console. A point to remember is that this method only applies to the Windows Vista operating systems. The exact procedure may not apply to other Windows based operating systems.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades