Look at your modem and see if all the lights are on, this means you're connected. Make sure all the cables are connected properly. Grab your modem and look in the back, there's a little button. That is the reset button. Choose a pen or something like that, and use it to press this button. All the lights but one will be off. Pick the Ethernet cable on the back of your XBox 360, now wait until it connects again. The lights will turn on one by one. When all the lights are on, turn your XBox 360 on with a game inside. All the lights in the modem have to be on, only the middle one will be blinking. Now, in the game you have to sign in to XBox Live. It's now connected.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades