In this tutorial, we learn how to connect to Xbox Live with an Ethernet cable. First, connect the Ethernet cable to the Xbox console. Fit this in by looking at the ports and the plug that you have to see where it fits. Next, make a path from your router to the end of the cable so it's not on the floor. Then, connect the cable to the router and turn on your Xbox. From here, go to the system settings and then search for the internet connection through network settings. Once you have done this, you will be able to go onto Xbox live, enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades