In this tutorial, we learn how to connect to Xbox Live with an iPhone & PC. You will need: jailbroken iPhone with data plan, laptop, PDANET on the phone, Ethernet cord, and Windows. First, launch the application on your phone and then plug it into your laptop. After this, you need the Pdanet software, which you can download online. From here, right click on the software and connect. Next, you will connect the laptop to the Xbox console with the Ethernet cord and going to the network settings and bridging the connection. From here, you will have the connection finished and you will be able to go on Xbox live on your computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades