In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to connect to XBox Live with a laptop. In your task bar, locate your connection and double-click it. Select Network and Sharing Center. In the tasks, select Manage network connections and select your wireless connection. Click on Adapter Properties, located in the tab above and select the Sharing tab. Check both the boxes and Press OK. Now plug the Ethernet cable between the Xbox 360 and laptop. Turn on the console and test the connection. This video will benefit those viewers who have an Xbox 360 and would like to learn how to connect to XBox Live without purchasing a wireless adapter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades