In this video, we learn how to connect to Xbox Live with a laptop & Ethernet cable. First, connect your computer to your Xbox using an Ethernet cord. After it's connected, you will have to change the wireless network setting to 'shared'. To do this, go to the start menu and then go to 'my network places'. Now, go to 'view network connections' and then you need to highlight the connections. After this, right click and then bridge the connections. From here, right click and go to 'properties' go to advanced and then switch it to shared. When finished, you can go on your Xbox Live, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades