This video shows you two methods to connect to XBox Live using a laptop. For the first method, go to your start menu and open up your control panel. In the control panel window find the area marked Network and Internet and select the option View network status and tasks. In this new window, select Change adapter settings in the left hand pane. You will be presented with another window that has your network connections listed. Right click on your Wireless Network Connection and select properties in the drop down menu. In the properties window select the sharing tab and check the box at the top marked 'Allow other network users to connect through this computer's internet connection' and click OK. For the second method go back to the start menu and bring up the control panel again. Select View network status and tasks below Network and Internet. In the new window select Change adapter settings in the left hand pain. Now you are presented with your network connections, select both the local area connection and the wireless network connection. Right click on one of the highlighted connections and in the drop down menu select bridge connections.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades