this video first shows a type of modem that can be used to connect Xbox Live along with a router. It is shown that you must already have an internet provider and router for connecting more then one device into your modem. An Xbox live account is also required to gain access to Xbox Live. A DSL cable is then connect from the Xbox into the router which is then connect to your internet providers modem. You must then select connect in the Xbox Live access menu. After the Xbox has been connected you will then be able to play Xbox live using a modem and router.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades