This is a video games tutorial where you will learn how to connect to XBox Live with your laptop for Vista and XP using a wireless network. Go to the Control Panel -> Network and Internet Connections -> Network Connections. Click on XBox Live. Once you have connected your Ethernet card to your Xbox and you are connected to XBox Live, you have to bridge your wireless connection to your Ethernet connection. Give the connection a name you want, plug the Ethernet cord into the Xbox and laptop and connect to XBox Live. You have successfully connected to XBox Live using your laptop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades