This is a video tutorial in the Video Games category where you are going to learn how to how to connect to Xbox Live without buying a wireless adapter for the Xbox 360. By using only an Ethernet cable and computer you can get onto Xbox live. On your computer go to start > network > network & sharing center > manage network connections. When you have 2 connections; one to wireless and one to local area connection, select both and right click and click on bridge connections. Your computer now receives the wireless signals and sends them through the Ethernet cable to the Xbox. You can now go on to your Xbox as long as you have the computer running.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades