Take one end of the Ethernet cable and plug it in the back of the XBox, the other end of the cable you have to plug on your computer. On your computer go to Start and then go to My Network Places, now select View Network Connections. Right-click the Wireless Network Connection, and go to Properties. Select Advanced tab on top of the window and make sure the two boxes are checked, press OK to continue. Now turn on your XBox and go to Test XBox Live. Wait until the test ends and then you will be able to connect to XBox Live.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades