In this tutorial, we learn how to connect to Xbox Live without a modem or router. First, you will need to take an Ethernet cable and connect it to your laptop and to your Xbox console. After this, go to your computer internet connections and then go to the properties. Create a shared network and then bridge the connection between your console and your wireless internet. After this, go to your Xbox and connect to the Xbox live internet application. When you can connect, then you will have finished setting up this internet connection. Enjoy using Xbox live whenever you want using this method!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades