This is a video that is describing how to connect your xbox360 to the internet using a laptop. First what their showing is going to the start menu, and then to the right of it, click on control panels. A little page will pop up, and you click on network and internet. It takes you to another page and then you click network and sharing. It will take you to another page, where you see three computers, and to the very left of that page there it says "tasks" look in the columns under tasks and click on manage network connections, there's going to be a computer with an "x" and then another computer next to it, and under that computer it says wireless network connection, you right click that, and go down to the very bottom, and click "properties." Next, a control panel will pop up, at the very top to the right click "sharing." Its going to take you to another page, make sure both check boxes are checked, then press "okay" And then "x" that control panel out, along with everything else. And there you go, that's how you connect your xbox360 to the internet using a laptop. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades