Interested in using the Grinch logo as your Black Ops playercard emblem? This tutorial presents a complete, step-by-step walkthrough of how to draw it in the Black Ops Emblem Editor.
Call of Duty 7 (COD: BO) is the seventh installment in Activision's popular military-themed first-person shooter video game series, Call of Duty. It's the first to be set during the Cold War. COD7 is available for the PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 (PS3) and Nintendo Wii.
Step 1 Watch the video
- Emblem could take 30-45 minutes to finish.
Step 2 Make sure your layers are in the right order
Also be creative make your own designs or put your own ideas into the emblem.
Example: add glasses
- If you don't take your time and look at the exact layers, it won't turn out right.
Step 3 Make sure you save it
A lot of people forget to save their work and have to start over. Don't try to make emblems when match making starts. When you get into a lobby it will back you out of the emblem editor. Send me any concerns you may have about this emblem.
Thanks for stopping by,
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades