Learn how to delete the game history on your Xbox 360 from Ryan Treit in simple steps. You can get rid of the nasty unused game history from your Xbox 360 by following the steps below: 1. First go to your profile, press the guide button and then slide to the left one tab to Games and choose 'Achievements'. 2. Now a list of all the games you used will be displayed in order. 3. Select the game you wish to delete and press the X button and select 'Yes' to delete the game history. 4. Delete all the game history which you do not want from the list to finish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades