In this Video Games video tutorial you will learn how to determine what is the brand of your Xbox 360 drive. This is a very easy and simple process. There are four brands of drives in the Xbox 360. They are Hitachi, Samsung, BenQ and LiteOn. For this you need to take the face plate off and check the hole under the DVD bezel. If you see a red wire, it's a Samsung drive. If you see a piece of black plastic, it is a Hitachi drive. A gray wire indicates a BenQ drive and if it's a LiteOn drive, you will see yellow wires. That's how you determine what type of drive you have.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades