If you want to mod your XBox 360 at all, you're going to have to learn how to take your precious baby apart. This video will show you how to do so quickly and easily using only two simple tools: a flathead screwdriver and a Torx T-10 screwdriver. Now you can add a bigger hard drive, flash you disc drive and install new firmware that allows you to play burned copies of games, or cut a big friggin X-shaped hole in the side of the case. You can learn how to do all of that on our site by the way.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades