In this how-to video, you will learn how to take apart your Xbox 360 controller. This will be useful for any repairs or modifications you want to perform on your controller. First, flip the controller over and take off the back. Unscrew the screws in the back. Carefully remove the bottom panel. This will prevent the buttons from falling out. Take off the shoulder buttons. If you want to continue to dismantle the controller, remove the thumb sticks. Next, remove the rumble sticks by pulling them gently. This video offers a great way to dismantle a Xbox 360 controller properly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades