The javelin glitch in Modern Warfare 2 is currently being exploited for great and evil purposes. Watch this video to learn how to take advantage of this glitch, for both the XBox 360 and the PS3. Fair warning, though: doing this glitch could get you banned by the powers that be at XBox Live.
This glitch is good and really simple to do. All you have to do is have a class with a javelin and a semtex grenade. First get your javelin out and then cook your grenade. While you're holding your grenade (don't throw it), press Y, triangle on PS3) to switch back to your javelin. Then, you die and your javelin will go off and kill any enemy around you. This glitch is really good against campers or people boosting to get a nuke or any other type of killstreak.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades