Oh, hazards. If this were Tiger Wood's Golf, hazards would be something we would avoid like the plague. But since we are talking BioShock: Infinite, hazards can become part of your arsenal, and will help you unlock the "Hazard Play" achievement.
In order to unlock this achievement (one of the trickier ones if you ask me), you must kill 10 enemies by using environmental hazards throughout the game.
Check out this video to see what I mean. He used the loose electrical cord to zap his enemies to oblivion.
But if you are a smart/time-constrained gamer like me, then you might want to follow this guide instead.
It is the same achievement except he waits for a boss stage where bad guys respawn like nobody's business. Who knew a puddle of water could be so deadly.
Click here for more achievements/trophies for BioShock: Infinite.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades