We have another BioShock: Infinite achievement tip for you. This achievement (aka trophy for the PS3ers out there) is called Heartbreaker, and requires you to kill and Handyman by only shooting at its heart.
If you haven't encountered a Handyman yet, take a look at just how much work went into creating these badass baddies.
As you can see, the heart is located at the very center of the Handyman's body. For the achievement/trophy, simply shoot at the heart—and nothing but the heart—until the handyman finally goes down.
Check out this short video walkthrough on how to unlock the "Heartbreaker" achievement from Intimidate Gaming, and try not getting hit as much as this guy does.
Click here for more achievements/trophies for BioShock: Infinite.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades