The Shiva sisters fight in Final Fantasy XIII is more to prove yourself to the sisters so you may summon them than to actually fight them. To win the battle, you must fill up the gestalt meter which appears over the sisters' heads. No one will die, one sister will actually heal you throughout the battle, but you do have a timer over your head which will give you a game over if it runs out. To begin, use Libra on the sisters to determine their weaknesses, which will make you realize that physical attacking doesn't work. So switch your paradigm to sentinel, and use steelguard over and over again. When you block her attacks with steelguard the meter will fill much faster than if you attack her. When prompted on the lower right hand side of the screen to press X for gestalt mode, do so to trigger a cutscene, and you now control the Shiva sisters.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades