One of the most popular (but smallest) maps in the first Call of Duty: Black Ops was Nuketown. The tiny map allowed for maximum death tolls, making it an awesome map to play (and die) on. In the latest Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, that map returns in the form of Nuketown 2025, a futuristic version of the same level.
It was available for free on November 13th to anyone who pre-ordered the game, purchased a launch copy, or purchased the Hardened or Care Package special editions of the game, though, for some strange reason, it was pulled by Treyarch (Activision) and soon re-added to the Chaos Moshpit playlist.
In Black Ops 2's Nuketown 2025, there's a cool Easter egg that allows you do play an Atari right in the map, giving you invincibility while playing the old gaming system.
In order to unlock this, you will need to shoot all of the mannequins on the level headshot-style. This should be done in less than 2 minutes.
To speed up the process, you can enlist the help of a friend to decapitate all of those mannequins.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades