It goes by many names. The RLoD (Red Lights of Death), the RRoD (Red Ring of Death), absolute disaster. Whatever you call it, the XBox 360 error that causes many console's front LED's to turn red in rage and cessation of function has caused all sorts of headaches for consumers and Microsoft. It can be caused by a couple of different cooling-related issues, and determining the error code that has caused your console to malfunction can go a long way to helping you fix it. This video will show you how to determine if one specific error code has befallen your XBox 360 using a simple test.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades