Glitches are everywhere in the video game world, and you can call them what you want... glitches, cheats, cheat codes, hints, secrets or tips. In order to find a glitch, you have to keep your eyes open or follow a recommendation from a gaming friend. Either way, to catch a secret glitch, you need to be ready; the cheats for the taking, whether a weapon or secret passageway, so take it, before it gets patched.
This video will show you a glitch from the video game Saints Row for the Xbox 360 console. See how to find the "wall climb with car" glitch in Saints Row. With this glitch, you can climb walls higher than you've ever done before. You just have to drive up the wall and wait until the perfect spot, the spot where you jump out and hang on for your life as your vehicle falls.
Saints Row is an action-adventure video game exclusively for Xbox 360, similar to Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It takes place in the fictional city of Stilwater. The city is plagued by urban violence between four rival gangs, including the 3rd Street Saints. Your character, caught in the middle of the violence, is quickly enlisted into the Saints and helps the gang defeat the others and take control of Stilwater themselves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades