In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to fix the E74 error on an Xbox360. Begin by unplugging all the wires on the console except for the power cord. Then turn the system on. Now wrap the Xbox360 with 1-2 towels and let the system heat for about 30 minutes. Make sure that there is no disc in the hard drive. Then unwrap the system and turn it off. Let the console cool for 15-20 minutes. Finish by plugging back the cables and turn on the system. This video will benefit those viewers who have an Xbox360, and would like to learn how to fix the E74 error to be able to play their console.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades