This video shows you how to fix the annoying "Open Tray" error that you will occasionally get when you turn on your XBox 360 console. You turn your system on and even though the tray is shut and has a disc in it, it says you left it open. This is easily fixed though. Start by turning on your XBox 360 console, and wait for it to load. Then start to gently knock on the top of your system, if you have it laying down, and eventually it should start to load your disc. If this doesn't work, either open the tray and shut it again, or try restarting your system.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades