This video is for XBox owners who are experience the "open tray" problem. This is when you insert the disc, a few seconds later, it'll ask you to open tray again, and then it won't even acknowledge that there's a disc in the tray. Assuming you know how to open up your XBox, you'll be able to see the parts of the disc drive. It consists of two parts, the part where the disc spins on, and the laser, which reads the disc and it sits just a little bit away from the middle of the drive. The problem occurs when the laser shifts out of position and sits near the outer edge of the disc drive. To fix it, simply just move the laser back to its original position and it will work again. Avoid touching the top of the laser because that is where it comes in contact with the disc and reads the data.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades