In this video, we learn how to fix the red ring problem on your Xbox 360 with pennies. First, unplug your console and then remove the casing around the insides. Make sure to set your screws aside by each side so you know where you place them. Once you have this opened, find the bottom area where there are four soft squares on the bottom. Grab eight pennies and place down two on each of the squares using glue. Stick electrical tape on the top of this, then clamp the side back on. When it's on the pennies won't move around and your red ring problem will be gone. Make sure you aren't connected to live when you're restarting and enjoy playing!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades